160 hours - 4 weeks
What YOU will learn
- Design & build interactive web apps focusing on the front-end user interface (what people see) with industry-standard coding protocols.
- You will have practical English skills for work.
- Define the structure of a web page utilizing the semantic hierarchical structural conventions of HTML5.
- Apply CSS and HTML to implement page layout styles including grid, fluid, and responsive techniques; and to style content with color, typography, and images.
- Utilize industry-standard version control tools and workflows, including Git and GitHub, to write functional, properly styled code and to work efficiently and harmoniously in professional environments.
Main Training Topics
- Document Object Model (DOM) Manipulation & Traversal
- Multiple Approaches to Page Layout
- Using GitHup Repos and Sharing Code with Project Teams
- HTML5 and CSS3
- OOP (Object-Oriented Programming)
- Introductory Data Structures & Algorithms
Environments and Tools
- Unix and the Command Prompt
- Git and GitHub
- Chrome Dev Tools
- A Text Editor