60 hours - 10 weeks
What YOU will learn
- Quickly grab the professional software testing: website, web applications, mobile applications.
- You will have practical English skills for work.
- Practice in common Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and how software testing fits in those contexts.
- How to analyze and create test requirements.
- How to write a bug report.
- How to work with Bug Management System and Test Case Management System.
- How to report testing progress.
Main Training Topics
- Software Development Life-cycle and Testing
- Software Testing Overview
- Test Requirements
- Test Methods & Techniques
- Test Case Design
- Working with Test Case Management System
- Software Errors
- Working with a Bug Management System
- Reporting Progress: Status Report
- Introduction to Mobile Application Testing