Looking for top-notch strategies, test methods and skills needed to effectively test increasingly complex software applications? Are you ready to jumpstart your testing career to help resolve software testing challenges faster and find bugs sooner?
Manual Testing Training – Provide overall basics about Software Development Lifecycle, Testing Overview, and dig deep to various effective testing approaches and techniques. This module also includes introduction about some popular test management tools, CI/CD concepts, Mobile App testing, and some basic soft skills such as reporting and communication skills, to improve learners’ effectiveness in testing.
- Practical experience instructors
- International certificate
- Improve your effectiveness in testing
- Tutoring 1 : 1
- Good English skills for reading materials and doing exercises
- Have basic programming skills
- Age: 18+
- Software Development Lifecycle and Testing
- Software Testing Overview
- Test Requirements
- Test Methods & Test Case Design & Techniques
- Working with a Test Case Management System
- Software Errors
- Working with a Bug Management System
- Reporting Progress: Status Report
- Introduction to Mobile Application Testing
- You are required to supply your own laptop, Chromebook, or iPad with a keyboard.
- A handbook with slides Basic Software Testing Skills
- Applications for practicing:
- AUT: Minibank, Railway (3bulids)
- TC Management System: Test Link
- Bug Tracking System: BugZilla