480 hours - 12 weeks
What YOU will learn
- Master advanced techniques of mobile development, build & showcase your own professional functions mobile application.
- You will have practical English skills for work.
- You can apply many useful programming principles, and design patterns to the project.
- You can create a clean project structure that can be easy to maintain, scale, and test.
- You can work with professional 3rd party libraries: GetIt, RxDart...
- You can work with memory management.
Main Training Topics
- Programming Principles
- Single Responsibility Principle
- Open/Closed Principle
- Liskov Substitution Principle
- Interface Segregation Principle
- Dependency Inversion Principle
- Design Patterns
- Factory Method
- Abstract Factory
- Dependency Injection with GetIt
- Reactive programming with RxDart
- Flutter in Native
- Add Flutter to Android
- Add Flutter to iOS
- Write native module
- Memory Leak Management
- How to detect leak memory
- How to fix leak memory
- Best practices
- View Model
- Clean Architecture
- Presentation layer
- Domain layer
- Data layer
- Final App