36 hours - 12 weeks
What YOU will learn
- Master fundamental knowledge about language aspects relevant to information technology in terms of computers, operating systems, hardware, software, data transmission, computer network, multi-media, network safety, and data security.
- Explain a number of basic terminologies used in Information Technology.
- Identify features and applications of computer components and classify them (CPU, input/output devices, storage devices ...)
- Identify regulations, and general operating processes of some common software (operating system, office applications, graphic applications...)
Main Training Topics
- Unit 1: Working in the IT Industry
- Unit 2: Computer systems
- Unit 3: Websites
- Unit 4: Databases
- Unit 5: E-commerce
- Unit 6: Network systems
- Unit 7: IT support
- Unit 8: Security and Safety