56 hours - 14 weeks
What YOU will learn
- Expand learners’ lexical range in diverse sectors and maintain a quality conversation using an extended understanding of the most up-to-date matter.
- Understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract business topics.
Comprehend specialized business materials with ease.
- Engage in complex business conversations with fluency, demonstrating a high level of verbal communication skills.
- Acquire an extensive range of business vocabulary and idiomatic expressions for precise and nuanced communication.
- Comprehend and analyze sophisticated business texts, including reports, market analyses, and industry trends.
- Produce well-structured and persuasive business documents, such as proposals, memos, and business plans.
Main Training Topics
- Unit 1: Communication
- Unit 2: International marketing
- Unit 3: Building relationship
- Unit 4: Success
- Unit 5: Job satisfaction
- Unit 6: Risk
- Unit 7: E-commerce
- Unit 8: Team building
- Unit 9: Raising finance
- Unit 10: Customer service
- Unit 11: Crisis management
- Unit 12: Management styles
- Unit 13: Takeovers and merges
- Unit 14: The future of business